The dining room.
And that's only downstairs. Take it from me that upstairs looks just the same. It hasn't been the greatest of weeks. On Tuesday the floor was sanded (by someone else) but when I came to paint it we realised that we would have to redo it....ahhh. So yesterday we hired another sander and poor old Anth had to do it and now it's ready for painting. I was hoping that by now it would be all over and I was going to have over all the people I have said 'Oh you must come and have a cup of tea' to in the last few months. But that may happen yet. As we had to wait 2 days before we could hire the sander again I managed to squeeze in some sewing. I have nearly finished another loose cover for the chair and I have changed our curtains a bit.
Right then, I really need to get my painting clothes on and get back on track...that's if I can actually find the paint brush!