What do you get when you mix an empty house, some dirty dishes, and my favourite playlist on my ipod?
Yes, some dancing. Kitchen dancing and some very loud singing.
What's on 'My Favourites' Playlist this week:
- Run - Snow Patrol
- Prospekts March - Coldplay
- God, If I saw her now - Anthony Phillips
- Amsterdam - Coldplay
- Rainy Day - Coldplay (I'm loving this at the moment and did some serious moving to it!)
- All the Same - Sick Puppies
- This Woman's Work - Kate Bush
- Clocks - Coldplay
- All I Need To Know - Emma Bunton
- Good Life - Francis Dunnery
- I Bloom Blaum - Coldplay
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Glass of Water - Coldplay
- My World - Sick Puppies
- Speed of Sound - Coldplay
- Miss You Now - Stereophonics
- Wounderous Stories - Yes
- Sleeping Sun - Coldplay
- Aubrey - Bread
- Mr Blue - Catherine Feeney
- Help is Just Around the Corner - Coldplay
- Bargain - Who
- Which Way the Wind Blows - Anthony Phillips
- Monday Morning - Fleetwood Mac
So there we have it, my 'this week list of favourites' and I have to say that by the time the family got home only 5 mugs had been washed.
"What have you been doing all this time?" they asked me.
"Oh just doing the dishes and a spot of kitchen dancing."
They left me to it. Do tell me what's on your favourite playlist and where do you do most of your 'secret' dancing when the mood strikes?'